Ael y Bryn is a small bed and breakfast business situated outside the village of Eglwyswrw in North Pembrokeshire. We are open all year round, except Christmas and New Year, and accommodate up to eight guests for bed, breakfast and evening meals. The building was originally built in 1942 and reconstructed in 2002 with energy efficiency in mind.
We recognise that running the activities of our business has an impact on the environment. Being surrounded by open countryside we respect and appreciate the beauty of the environment in which we live and the constant need to protect it in everything we do. We are committed to combine a high quality bed, breakfast and evening meal accommodation with a low impact on the environment.
In order to achieve our aim in protecting the environment we are committed to the continual improvement of our operations through: waste reduction, composting, recycling, and the efficient use of energy.
In delivering this commitment we shall:
- seek to prevent pollution
- ensure compliance will all relevant environmental legislation
- monitor our energy consumption
- promote the appreciation of our environmental improvements to our guests
- encourage our visitors to enjoy the countryside by following the Country Code.